Utah Gun Permit For 30+ States
With the Supreme Court ruling last week that the Second Amendment’s guarantee of an individual’s right to bear arms applies to state and local laws, Utah is a popular player in Americans’ efforts to legally obtain firearms. The state is issuing what has become the permit of choice for many gun owners.
Utah’s permit is relatively inexpensive and is broadly accepted, and the requisite safety class can be taken anywhere. Utah’s licenses are valid in more states than most, too. By passing the class and the background check, and paying a $65.25 fee, the applicant receives what many consider to be the most prized gun permit in the country. Permits are good for five years and cost $10 to renew.
- Another $25 for adding Florida CCW application (includes both states – Utah and Florida)
- You don’t have to be a resident of Utah or Florida!
- The Utah CCW and Florida CCW gun permits allow concealed carry in 31 states and the list is growing! (See Note 1 below for specifics)
- The combined Utah CCW/Florida CCW course is completed in only 4 hours in a classroom.
- Scheduled 7-days per week. Click here for schedule.
- Small class size to give you more attention.
- A valuable credential for professionals and ordinary citizens:
- Executive protection specialist
- Bail bondsman/ bounty hunters
- Multi-state security guard
- Businessmen who travel
- Retirees who travel
- Ordinary citizens, as part of disaster preparedness
Group Discounts: Call for big savings. Save hundreds of dollars for your group. Security agencies welcome. Or, assemble your own group.
A concealed carry gun permit (CCP/CFP/CCW) is a valuable credential for any multi-state traveler. Or if you are someone who is concerned about disaster preparedness. Remember Hurricane Katrina when many law-abiding citizens had to vacate New Orleans to different states. Imagine how much peace of mind they would have had with a legal permit to carry a concealed firearm in whatever new state they were displaced to. That concealed carry handgun may save the lives of you and your family in an emergency situation.
These are the states in the USA that Utah CCW and Florida CCW will allow you to carry (See Note 1):
Please observe that the Utah and Florida gun permits do not include California. The benefits for California residents still apply but are not for carry in that state.
We are one of the few certified firearms instructors in the LA Metro area authorized to provide the Utah concealed gun permit training. When you apply to Utah, your application needs a stamp/seal from a Utah-approved instructor. We will stamp your application at the end of the course.
Check the requirements you need as prerequisites for the gun permit, and Utah and Florida application procedures after you complete our American CCW course. For more information, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com or call (310) 832-8916.
Concealed Carry, CCW Law
- There are certain requirements that the state of Utah has set in order for you to get your concealed carry permit.
- Here’s a list of Utah Concealed Carry requirements:
- You must be at least 21 years of age to receive your Utah Concealed Carry permit.
- You can’t have any of the following convictions:
- Violent crime
- Offense involving alcohol**
- Illegal use of controlled substances or narcotics**
- Moral turpitude (crimes against community morals)**
- Domestic Violence
- **Please note that some offenses require a waiting period but do not preclude getting a permit.
- If a court has adjudicated you as mentally incompetent then you are not allowed to obtain your Utah concealed carry permit.
Concealed Carry Reciprocity:
Once you receive your Utah concealed carry, you’ll be able to carry in other states that have formed reciprocity agreements with Utah. The following map shows which states recognize the Utah concealed carry permit (CCW).
Note 1: With the Utah CCW, you get Minnesota, which you don’t get with the Florida CCW. Also, with the Utah permit, note that the following states only accept it if you are a Utah resident: Colorado, Florida, Michigan, New Hampshire. If you have the Utah permit and not a resident of Utah, you’ll need the Florida permit to carry in Florida. With a Florida CCW permit, you get Kansas; you also get South Carolina but only if you are a Florida resident. Please note that this information can change at any time and the permit holder or applicant should check the appropriate state’s carry laws. Disclaimer: All of these rules can change at anytime and you need to check with the respective states before you carry in those states.
Follow Emptysuit On Twitter
Click On Links:
Supreme Court Extends Gun Rights To States
Obama Extremist Amy Bishop Kill Three In Alabama
Gen. Stanley McChrystal Article In Rolling Stone
Obama Gun Control
Man Eats His Bank Robbery NOTE While Being Frisked
Obama Kool Aid Drinkers
The Race Card
Bush Billboard, Miss Me Yet?
Obama The Devil
Fort Hood Shooting; 12 Dead, 31 Injured
Liberal’s Anti-War Hypocrisy.?
The House Negro And The Field Negro