Obama Declared that “Iraq’s future is in the hands of its own people”
No soldier in sight, no helicopters flying around, Baghdad left on it’s own. This is the future and change that Obama predicted, the future of Iraqis, a bombing killing 33. Sure it was 180 miles to the north but Obama left the citizens of Iraq to the wolfs, or to the Sunni extremist in Iraq. This is the second bombing that has happen this month, the other was June 20 killing 82, do you think Obama cares…NO.
Obama and his Liberal Partners wanted this, for years the Democrats have been trying to pull the troops back, let the Iraqis handle their on, reverse the decisions of the Bush administration concerning Iraq. Well you got it Obama, more bombing in the making. Lets take a look at the terrorist activity in June that Obama seems to ignore:
•1 June 1 Dead 1 Injured: Little Rock, Arkansas Abdulhakim Mujahid Muhammad, an American Muslim opened fire on a U.S. military recruiting office. Private William Long was killed and Private Quinton Ezeagwula was wounded.
•3 June 2 Dead 4 Injured: Cotabato, An unarmed Filipino soldier and a civilian was killed in an explosion outside Cotabato and four unarmed soldiers. Muslim separatists are blamed for the home-made bombing by a creek
• 4 June 0 Dead 5 Injured: Yala Province, Muslim separatists detonated an explosive device near a police patrol in Yala province injuring five, including three police officers.
• 5 June 0 Dead 0 Injured: Spain, A homemade bomb went off outside a policeman’s home near Bilbao causing material damage but no injuries.
• 5 June 38 Dead 50 Injured: Pakistan, A suicide bomb ripped through a mosque packed with worshippers in northwest Pakistan Friday, killing 38 people and wounding dozens more in the deadliest such attack in more than two months.
• 7 June 0 Dead 0 Injured: Spain, On the day of the 2009 European polls voting in Spain, a bomb explodes in a local office of the conservative party Partido Popular.
• 8 June 9 Dead 24 Injured: Baghdad, A bomb attached to a minibus exploded at the entrance of a bus station in Baghdad, killing 9 people and wounding another 24.
• 8 June 11 Dead 12 Injured: Thailand, At least eleven were killed and twelve wounded when gunmen opened fire on worshippers at a mosque in Thailand’s Muslim-majority south. The attack comes amid a sudden spike in a five-year insurgency that has left 3,700 people dead.
• 9 June 18 Dead 52 Injured: Pakistan, A suicide bomb attack on a luxury hotel in the north-west Pakistani city of Peshawar, has killed 18 people and injured at least 52.
• 10 June 1 Dead 1 Injured: Washington D.C., 88-year-old white supremecist fires shots in the Holocaust Memorial building. Kills guard.
• 10 June 28 Dead 40 Injured: Iraq, Car bomb explodes in a crowded market.
• 11 June 2 Dead 13 Injured: Pakistan, Two people were killed and 13 others including police were injured Thursday in a grenade and suicide bomb attack targeting security forces in Peshawar, police said.
• 15 June 0 Dead 0 Injured: Spain, A homemade bomb explodes in front of an UGT office in the city of Ponferrada, causing extensive damage to the local. No injuries were reported in the attack against the trade union.
• 17 June 0 Dead 0 Injured: Spain, A bomb explodes in a bank in the northen city of Vigo, in Spain. No injuries were reported. Another explosive device exploded in the house of a bussinesman. Another explosive device placed in the car of a TAV worker exploded in Northen Spain that same day. The two first attacks were blamed on Galician separatists while the third to ETA young members.
• 18 June 20 Dead 37 Injured: Somalia, The National Security Minister Omar Hashi Aden was killed along with nineteen others after he was targetted by an insurgent suicide car bomber in a town west of Mogadishu. Dozens of others were injured in the brazen attack on the transitional government.
• 19 June 1 Dead 0 Injured: Spain, A senior police officer is killed in a car bomb attack in the Spanish city of Bilbao. The bomb, which was attached to the victim’s car, is blamed on Basque separatists ETA
• 20 June 73 Dead 185 Injured: Iraq, A truck bomb explodes near a mosque in Taza, a town 10 miles south of Kirkuk, killing 73 people and leaving about 185 others injured.
• 20 June 4 Dead 0 Injured: Israel, 10 gunman belonging to an al-Qaida-cell launched an attack at the Karni crossing using horses “laden” with explosives. 4 terrorists and the horses were killed in the ensuring firefight with the Israeli Defense Force. No soldiers were wounded.
• 20 June 0 Dead 1 Injured: Spain, Catalan separatists tossed flaming Molotov cocktails at a crowd watching a football match between Spain and South Africa. luckily, only a cameraman was injuried in the attack.
• 20 June 1 Dead 2 Injured: Iran, A suicide bomb reportedly explodes at the shrine of former Grand Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini.
• 22 June 0 Dead 0 Injured: Spain, Another bomb explodes in the northen city of Vigo causing great damage but no injuries.
• 24 June 72 Dead 100+ Injured: Iraq, A bomb exploding at a market in Sadr City leaves 72 people dead and more than 100 injured.
And Obama can only declare “Iraq’s future is in the hands of its own people”