Fox News is the most dominant cable news network on television right now. Liberals hate Fox News, they dispute claims of reporters every chance the get. CNN, MSNBC, CBS are very liberal and anything balanced is considered conservative. Liberals cannot stand the likes of Sean Hannity, Glenn Beck, or Bill O’Reilly on their screens speaking out against President Obama. Look at their standing, top three. Even though O’Reilly is more of an independent minded thinker in my eyes, he is mocked by the likes of Keith Olbermann and other liberals for speaking out against Obama.
Fox is not biased towards the left like NBC, CNN, CBS, ABC, and the New York Times. Fox is really more of a centrist network in their reporting, you know ‘fair and balanced’.
Top 10 Cable News Programs, Q1 2009 (by total viewers)
1. The O’Reilly Factor: 3,438,000 total viewers
2. Hannity: 2,579,000 total viewers
3. Glenn Beck: 2,271,000 total viewers
4. Special Report with Bret Baier: 2,092,000 total viewers
5. On the Record with Greta Van Susteren: 1,977,000 total viewers
6. The FOX Report with Shepard Smith: 1,927,000 total viewers
7. The O’Reilly Factor (repeat): 1,457,000 total viewers
8. America’s Newsroom: 1,445,000 total viewers
9. Your World with Neil Cavuto: 1,428,000 total viewers
10. Countdown with Keith Olbermann: 1,327,000 total viewers